We create beautiful smiles that cab hide chips, stains and cracks using dental VENEERS
Dr. Shamtoub's Philosophy.
It is a fact that cosmetic dentistry includes any dental procedure that improves a patient's aestheytics (the look) of your smile. A smile improvement is often known as a “smile makeover”, and due to its celebrity roots a “Hollywood smile” or even “Wedding smile”. A beautiful smile can have numerous effects on an individual’s self-confidence, self-esteem and personal relationships and at Canarsie Family Dental as well as dealing with general dentistry we also specialize in cosmetic dentsitry. Cosmetic dentistry is no longer something that is only available to celebrities and you too can have smile of your dreams. We aim to educate patients about their smile and improving overall dental health. We never force procedures and above all the one thing that we do most apart from great dentistry is ' listen to the patient'.
Here are some interesting facts about how people feel about their smiles.
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgments about people by they look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
Various types of cosmetic dentistry procedures are:
- Whitening and removing stains from their teeth
- Filling gaps and cracks
- Reshaping of an uneven teeth
- Replace old fillings with virtually invisible fillings
- Placing veneers
Apart from dental bonding, dentures, root canals and dental crowns are also included in our cosmetic dentistry procedures.
We look forward to treating you as a patient and in discussing how we can improve your smile.